LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Banned for no reason?

Go down 
+2
lil123b
Zeus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus
Active

Banned for no reason? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:31 pm

i don't remember doing anything wrong. i never hacked or cheated or nothing. my brother who was on a different IP in a different location seems to have been banned aswell. what reason could this have happened, and will the owner unban me if i never donated but never did anything wrong?

this is the message i get when i go to the website:

"Service unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
www.lastco.net
09/09/09 23:29:32
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.2.8"

EDIT: my brother just told me that while i was at work, he went on my account from his place and traded a backsword over to his account that i told him he could have. do you guys think maybe the GM thinks i own all 4 accounts and am farming cps on them? maybe thats why they banned both ips O.o?
Back to top Go down
lil123b

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

i think it is because u voted for your brother on your computer or he voted for you cus u can only vote from you ip address.
Back to top Go down
Priyangan
Active

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:36 pm

lol nahh you wont get your account back or you probably have to donate caz owner is a greedy lil cunt, he just ban random non-member for the fun of it, as well as to make money. When I was banned from the site for no reason GM Xavit said I had to donate 100$ in order tog et un banned. They never gave me a reason for banning me from the site nor hey they gave me a reason for banning 2 of my account wih full +12. Just cause we are non donors they just fucking abuse their fucking power. It took me a good 3 months to get 2 sets of full +12 one fore my archer and one for my tro but they just got banned for no eason at all. So yea dude just o to another private sever Crazy co is preferable caz in there donors get nothing u have to work for ur stuffs and u can probably get full +15 in 2 days of hunting rather than to spend over 1000$ in this server and still get banned.
Back to top Go down
shooch

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 am

man this game is bullshit they banned me for no reason couple of months ago !! like i showed all my friends this game so they got alot of players from me and shit and they still banned me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckin faggot lil fuckin nerds behide computers they think their all that in co ill knock ur ass out in person anyday all day !!
Back to top Go down
TrutH
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 am

shooch wrote:
man this game is bullshit they banned me for no reason couple of months ago !! like i showed all my friends this game so they got alot of players from me and shit and they still banned me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckin faggot lil fuckin nerds behide computers they think their all that in co ill knock ur ass out in person anyday all day !!

Thats DEEP.

freedom of speech here so go head and let it alllll out. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://lastco.forumotion.com
RPmartins

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 am

This server such... play on the original assholes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for no reason?   Banned for no reason? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason?
Page 1 of 1