LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned

Go down 
+2
bogdan
Dream
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Empty
PostSubject: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 am

Yes.. getting banned is not fun not all, many people here have had their account banned one time or another, including me..

The owner has a thing for IP-Banning.. Certain countries' IPs were banned just to keep an English speaking community, and then there are those shiny red buttons...

Anyways, back on topic:

If you can't get into the website and get a 'Service Unavailable, Error 403' or get redirected to WOWLegacy, it means that you have been IP banned from their website.
More likely than not, your accounts might have also been/will be (by next maint) deleted. Sometimes only the IP is banned and the accounts are still there.

If you are banned for apparently no reason (most of the time here is a reason, you just don't know it), don't panic and PM lastco. More often than not it was just a mistake. (It's usually not a mistake.. Zzz.. just deal with the bans, donators shouldn't get banned unless they did something stupid tho)
If your account gets deleted because of the ban you can try to email the owner to get some of your cps back, especially if you donated.

As for others, all I can tell you is try to get unbanned, or get a new IP, and follow the guide on How to Not Get IP-Banned.

Thank you for not making yet another Thread on an already over-discussed problem..

Two buttons NEVER to press (Don't worry, they're not linked to the ban page):
[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned NAG and [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Notagree

Last edited by Dream on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
bogdan

Location : Rockville,Maryland,United States Of America,North America,Earth,Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

i hope that helps people who can't resist pressing the button :) even tho i don't care about those buttons they don't attract me in any way. :D
Back to top Go down
jackthebest7

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 am

My friends recomended me to join last co.. ive never played it in my life and iv never been on the website.. i tried to get onto the webpage and it takes me to the wowlegasy page..? how can i be banned? ive never played the game
Back to top Go down
madi

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 am

also do i have get banned `? Lol cause i was in holiday or whats up
Back to top Go down
sondreu

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 pm

can u get you ip not banned if someone else ban u your net when they vote there is that possible?
Back to top Go down
thebansken

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

i so wanna press a button just bec that it says i cant. can't hold it goddamit :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned   [Please Read]For All Those IP Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Please Read]For All Those IP Banned
Page 1 of 1