LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

just a stupid question about banned accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo

just a stupid question about banned accounts Empty
PostSubject: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 am

Like its no big deal and all but is it possible to get a banned account back?

Or at least the gears on my banned account if not its all cool cuse full +9 -7 isnt hard to get just takes awhile : /
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Active

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 am

if you got banned, u deserve to restart or not play.
Back to top Go down
TG1984
Pro
Pro
TG1984

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 am

Zeus wrote:

Zeus you have downgraded from crying to now trolling. If you want to troll this is not the forum for it. if you have nothing to add to these forums but negative and disrespectful BS. Then i recommend you don't post on them.

As for the OP (Original Poster) Chances are if you got banned you lost all your gear, but you still have hope of getting unbanned. All you need to do is look in the member list and PM "LastCo" He is the game owner and handles all that stuff.

Goodluck on getting your account unbanned :-D
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Active

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 am

TG1984 wrote:
Zeus wrote:

Zeus you have downgraded from crying to now trolling. If you want to troll this is not the forum for it. if you have nothing to add to these forums but negative and disrespectful BS. Then i recommend you don't post on them.

As for the OP (Original Poster) Chances are if you got banned you lost all your gear, but you still have hope of getting unbanned. All you need to do is look in the member list and PM "LastCo" He is the game owner and handles all that stuff.

that isnt a "personal" attack? dude, honestly, just stfu. you have nothing to add. people get banned for a reason, otherwise it would be called a suspension. if someone did something bad enough to get banned, why shouldnt they have to restart. it's not trolling, you're just a douche:

just a stupid question about banned accounts Douche

oh, and i'm entitled to my opinion, as are you. but i still think you just have sand in your vagina, you should really clean that out
Back to top Go down
TG1984
Pro
Pro
TG1984

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:37 am

Zeus wrote:
TG1984 wrote:
Zeus wrote:

that isnt a "personal" attack? dude, honestly, just stfu. you have nothing to add. people get banned for a reason, otherwise it would be called a suspension. if someone did something bad enough to get banned, why shouldnt they have to restart. it's not trolling, you're just a douche:

oh, and i'm entitled to my opinion, as are you. but i still think you just have sand in your vagina, you should really clean that out

Really? You mean the random bans that happen because of a voting error or because of a regional ban for ips? You mean the accidental bans that happen day in and day out here? If you would actually READ these boards instead of just flame and troll, then maybe you would see what is REALLY happening here.

As for the personal attacks... Ehh I didn't say you attacked him personally, but then you go and flame me with your goofy douche bottle. I mean its pretty obvious you are immature in the extreme and its also fairly obvious from how you behave that the little bottle you like to link while name calling is the closest thing you will see or have to do with a vagina, because no respectful female would tolerate a immature brat like yourself.
Back to top Go down
skeeter

skeeter

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 am

why do people get so serious over forums? yall go meet up somewhere and fight like men. no computer bishes who talk over the internet. we fight down here in the south! THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! btw i live in Georgia=P 3hours from GM Conquer=P
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 am

E-Drama E-Drama!!
*Goes and grabs a bag of popcorn*

As for getting banned, you're most likely not going to get anything back unless you donated in the past. The more you donated the more chances that you'll get reimbursed for your lost CPs.
Back to top Go down
skeeter

skeeter

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 am

lol Dream ive been wondering for awhile now whats name in game? cuz i never see a char named Dream..
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Active

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:07 am

skeeter wrote:
why do people get so serious over forums? yall go meet up somewhere and fight like men. no computer bishes who talk over the internet. we fight down here in the south! THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! btw i live in Georgia=P 3hours from GM Conquer=P

lol, i dont even care, im just seeing how long i can keep this guy blathering on and so far he hasnt shut up Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Active

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 am

TG1984 wrote:
Zeus wrote:
TG1984 wrote:
Zeus wrote:

Really? You mean the random bans that happen because of a voting error or because of a regional ban for ips? You mean the accidental bans that happen day in and day out here? If you would actually READ these boards instead of just flame and troll, then maybe you would see what is REALLY happening here.

As for the personal attacks... Ehh I didn't say you attacked him personally, but then you go and flame me with your goofy douche bottle. I mean its pretty obvious you are immature in the extreme and its also fairly obvious from how you behave that the little bottle you like to link while name calling is the closest thing you will see or have to do with a vagina, because no respectful female would tolerate a immature brat like yourself.

yes, i'm looking to hook up with chicks on the server. dude this is the internet where manners get you shit all, and no one really cares. and what are you, 40? who uses the word "brat." you're the hippest guy on the block i assume.
Back to top Go down
skeeter

skeeter

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 am

how about you be the bigger man Zeus and just stop going on and on with this guy.. this thread if you read it isnt about talking shit to another forum member.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Active

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 am

skeeter wrote:
how about you be the bigger man Zeus and just stop going on and on with this guy.. this thread if you read it isnt about talking shit to another forum member.

i'm sorry, why do you care? and why is your business?
Back to top Go down
skeeter

skeeter

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:05 am

its not but why do it over forums? then everyone will say something? if yall want to talk shit PM so we dont have to listen to it
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 am

Original problem is solved and this topic is now Locked.

Please refrain from flaming each other in the future please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a stupid question about banned accounts   just a stupid question about banned accounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a stupid question about banned accounts
Page 1 of 1