LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3m1g0dz

GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Empty
PostSubject: GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help   GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm

GM why my account always been deleted? i cant play in 2 days :( if the probs is why i make many account coz i make new coz my first account is been delted!!!
please i dont want always create new !!if the probs is the voting of same ip .. sorry but im just playing in a internate cafa shop! please help me to my probs!!!!! No No
Back to top Go down
lawl

GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help   GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:20 am

the password has to be stronger then a basic 12345678910 include letters + numbers like 12345qwerty then ull be fine imo, also dont make more then 3 accounts =D
Back to top Go down
galbatorix

PostSubject: i want register my acc   GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 am

i wanna play lastco.
i cant register
plz help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help   GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM why is that when i create a account and the next day i cant use it? it was deleted and i dont know what is the problem!!!!!!! please help
Page 1 of 1