LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tonz1080

Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Empty
PostSubject: Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

I have read up on the forums and it seems that if your banned you get redirected to wowlegacy. I clicked your link on xtreme100 and it jst sent me to the vote page. I voted but still it wont let me onto the actual site. So my question is my region banned or somthing? Not sure why it would be, all english speaking pretty much.

P.S.- Ive seen this question posted alrdy but theres no answers out there.
Back to top Go down
TheeExe

PostSubject: Dudeee Me too   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Dude me too i cant get on the page ffs xD Hopfully sumone will post a solution on this page, maybe its because the site is down? or sumthing like that ;P
Good luck And hopfully it is the site down ;S
Back to top Go down
LeiLieL

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:28 am

i have the same trouble, if anyone knows any way to register an acc plz tell me xD
Back to top Go down
Ashley11

PostSubject: Website Problem   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 am

I had the same problem,

So i switched my modem off for like 2 mins and back on again and the site worked

may work for you, not sure what the problem was tho :S
Back to top Go down
predatoryx

predatoryx

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:45 am

k some people have problems when they don't know why they cant get on or if they are banned i have a solution to this problem its called a proxy OK its for when you have no idea whats wrong so you use it. OK step 1.Google proxy ip port list with Firefox web browser which i assume you are using because you are smart. step 2. hit tools/options then hit the advanced button then click the shiny settings button click on manual proxy and in HTTP proxy put in a U.S. Or English speaking ip. found on Google. stick it in there and don't forget the port. step 3. when this is done click use proxy setting for all protocols and click OK and done. step 4. (for when you get a bad proxy) now if it doesn't work use different ip's until it works and if it doesn't then its something on your home network. hit me up at Predxen@hotmail.com (my spammy email so don't try anything 0.o) and i will try and help you out. or just wait a few days if you hit the i don't like the rules button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.   Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't get on LastCo.net, not banned.
Page 1 of 1