LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
whats up with this server Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

whats up with this server

Go down 
+6
ThaProducer
TG1984
Priyangan
rdoehrman
itzswifty
assasan-man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
assasan-man

whats up with this server Empty
PostSubject: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 am

why does it say wheni go 2 log in failed to log in to server please log in later

its getting anoyed at this
Back to top Go down
itzswifty
Pro
Pro
itzswifty

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 am

your either banned.. or the server is still down i have no idea because i think im banned aswell
Back to top Go down
assasan-man

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am

i just started :S:S:S:S:S
Back to top Go down
itzswifty
Pro
Pro
itzswifty

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

did you update?

-Swifty
Back to top Go down
assasan-man

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

umm idk if i did i downloaded the update file and used it nd instaled and went yes to all

then i ran launcher...
then it just didnt work
Back to top Go down
rdoehrman
Pro
Pro
rdoehrman

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 am

itzswifty wrote:
your either banned.. or the server is still down i have no idea because i think im banned aswell

Servers not down just went on it. you might be banned or try reinstalling the game correctly and make sure u dont disagree to anything on the webpage alot of people get tempted to click the buttons that say I dont agree to the rules. but if u can get on the website i doubt ur banned. " If your new that it "
Back to top Go down
http://rgd0.webs.com/
Priyangan
Active

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm

I get the same message! I reinstalled the game and it still says that...well if I did get banned wtf did i do? I just started for like a week...its really annoying...
Back to top Go down
TG1984
Pro
Pro
TG1984

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:48 pm

I also can't access the server, All my characters till show on the Lastco site and I was able to vote for them, but I can't login to the server, so I think its a authentication/login server problem.

*edit* server is definatly down, I can't even ping its IP. Which i could still do even if I was banned.

Last edited by TG1984 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

I get this sumtimes wen the server is congested it doesnt let u log in all the time. Possibility its full but not sure try agn at a less busy time.

That or the b word
Back to top Go down
camillus
Pro
Pro
camillus

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 pm

at the moment. the server is down.
they are maybe updating something or cleaning bugs out.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 pm

website says the server is up
Back to top Go down
~Dex~
Active
~Dex~

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Ok no one is banned because if your banned it will say Error 403 and 2nd i think the server is down [GM]Xavittan was telling me they were going to fix the 3rd rb glitch, the npc wasnt taking ur 1m CPS but u would still get 3rd rbed so the server might be down, most likly for a hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.omgwastingurtime.net
Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 am

~Dex~ wrote:
Ok no one is banned because if your banned it will say Error 403 and 2nd i think the server is down [GM]Xavittan was telling me they were going to fix the 3rd rb glitch, the npc wasnt taking ur 1m CPS but u would still get 3rd rbed so the server might be down, most likly for a hour.

If this is why then that's fine. It's scary to think that you get banned for no reason and you dont know why... Nothing better go wrong lol still ticked about somethin like this before and i got deleted...
No
Back to top Go down
zeydpolat
Active

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am

nobody is banned lol >.< server is just down for a several hours now, anyone know when come online???
Back to top Go down
itzswifty
Pro
Pro
itzswifty

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm

im banned and i dont get the error thing....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up with this server   whats up with this server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up with this server
Page 1 of 1