LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spaxx

spaxx

Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Empty
PostSubject: Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O   Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello im new 2 this server and i was just about to try it out but i can't log on cuz it say there is a maintence going on but on website it say server is up so im just wondering if its a bug or something.
Back to top Go down
GoddessWarKitten
Expert
Expert
GoddessWarKitten

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O   Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:57 pm

This should go into the Questions section just so you know.

Did you completely install the LastCO Install file. Then use the Update.exe provided on the LastCo.net Downloads page?

Make sure you run the Launcher.exe to make sure you have all the files correctly installed.

If that still didn't work, please let me know what Operating System you are using.

Also another tip may be that if you are using Vista, you may have to restart before you can run the Update. Sometimes it won't fully create all the files.

Try to restart anyway before you run for the first time :).

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
itzswifty
Pro
Pro
itzswifty

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O   Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O   Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server down or is it just me who does something wrong? :O
Page 1 of 1