LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Once I get in the game .. it closes ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wan2step

Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Empty
PostSubject: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 am

Once I get in the game .. it closes .. 28m1xcl

Here is wat I get .. ..

I log in & put my username & pass .. .. then it loads ... then BOOOOOOOOOM .. i get this .. any1 can help me?

btw also .. where is SETTINGz ... here .. i wanna make it like full screen or sumthn .. it seems so small for me .. the screen ..
Back to top Go down
GoddessWarKitten
Expert
Expert
GoddessWarKitten

PostSubject: Re: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 am

It's small because it's the 800x600 windowed resolution.

Make sure you installed the game first, then ran the Update.exe provided on the Downloads page of LastCo.net

If that was completed, try to restart. it looks like you have Vista... or maybe Windows7 not sure. You got a weird setup there on the bottom right. I do recognize a game or 2.... S4... don't know what HON, maybe SoldierFront.... naruto... oh you sneaky boy... lol and Aion?

Looking for the settings file for you.
OH make sure you run the Launcher.exe first to load the game up :)

I can't find the settings file. It used to be this ini file that you could config if you wanted different resolution or windowed/full screen :/
Back to top Go down
serendipity

PostSubject: Re: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 am

Hello GoddessWarKitten .. this is still me wan2step, just 4 sum reason I was a guest ^_^ ..

well I got the game frm http://lastco.net/index.php?categoryid=10 .. then I download both the files there. .. Client & NewServer.dat .. .then I unzip the file, then placed that newserver.dat . .. then I clicked the LASTCO Launcher .. .

after I made my account . .. male trojan small size .. the game loaded & then boooom, the pic i attached on 1st msg pops up . .
Back to top Go down
serendipity

PostSubject: Re: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 am

As for the other part of ur msg .. ..

I am using Windows XP .. .I just added an Object Dock .. the icons u see on both sides, bottom, & top ...are my object docks ..

I duel bot w/ Vista & WinXP .. but WinXP for my gaming & etc .. .

The Naruto picture is actually a game (juz changed to icon to naruto). .. HON = new version of DOTA, the army lookn game is Combat Arms ..
Back to top Go down
serendipity

PostSubject: Re: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

nevermind .. solved . .. I just downloaded it 3 more times w/ 3 different ways .. ^_^

orbit, flashget, & normal .. .. .not sure which worked .. . but got in now . .. hahahah .. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once I get in the game .. it closes ..   Once I get in the game .. it closes .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once I get in the game .. it closes ..
Page 1 of 1