LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Need help with making LastCo work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McBoy

Need help with making LastCo work Empty
PostSubject: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 am

Ok so here's the problem: downloaded both clients; LastCO and the one that says update.(that's the way they are labeled on my desktop.)
I need help as to what i should do next because when i open the lastCO folder nothing happens...(literally.) post if you can help me.
Back to top Go down
McBoy

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

Also to add...i know i have to somehow put/extract the update folder into LastCO..just isn't allowing me do that because when i open LastCo to paste the update folder in...nothing happens.

I could be doing it wrong, not great with computers..but anyone that can help i greatly appreciate it.

(Operating on Windows Vista)
Back to top Go down
scorge

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 am

I suggest you download Win.rar (free just google it) and when thats installed you simple right click on LastCO client and extract to LactCO\

Then you extract update to LastCO via "Extract Files" (find the folder with the search there) and click the folder then click extract.

That should do it, if no check the Server file (notepad file) matches with the one inside LastCO folder (go to LastCO inside of LastCO folder) the one not in LastCO>LastCO is correct so copy all that and past into the Server notepad file in the LastCO folder inside LastCO foler. Get it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:41 am

There is a guide in the guide section about installing the game. Please read the guide's before making more posts. :)
Back to top Go down
McBoy

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 am

Thank you very much guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with making LastCo work   Need help with making LastCo work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with making LastCo work
Page 1 of 1