LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

ur website directs me to another website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smallguy6

ur website directs me to another website Empty
PostSubject: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm

hey guys i found u on the top list of xtremetop100 so i wanted to try it with u but when i click ur website it directs me to wowlegacy..
what is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:28 pm

It means that you have been IP banned.

The owner IP banned certain regions, many people have found themselves banned before even playing this game.

There's nothing you can really do about it, maybe try to get an IP that's not banned.
Back to top Go down
smallguy6

PostSubject: .   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:36 pm

hmm i got an ip banned b4 even playing... that is really funny :D
so what are the regions that the owner banned their ip
also how to get an ip that are not banned ?do u mean that i use another ip and modify that proxy stuff etc...??
thx for help
Back to top Go down
Blade
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

:) Sorry to tell you that the IP banning is all the work of the owner, he has his reasons etc and there is certainly no logic to it. Please do not keep asking the forum helpers' and Mods, there is nothing they can tell you as to reasons for the diversity. No
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Just try to E-mail him at h_e_l_l_ro@yahoo.com, but if your'e banned because of your region there is nothing that can be done
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 pm

If u cant play this game find another 1 on top 100 list but not alot u can do 4 region bans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ur website directs me to another website   ur website directs me to another website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ur website directs me to another website
Page 1 of 1