LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Client Issues... Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Client Issues...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkymonkey

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Well it's not about installing/downloading the client...

I've been having massive lag problems in game. Not spikes, just a consistent 2k ping, which is incredibly annoying to level with seeing as im only level 89. I've tried restarting the client, and it's definately not an internet problem on my part, cause every other thing I do works fine. It might have something to do with me living in Australia, but even still the lags not usually this bad.

Help please?
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:41 pm

hmmm, There are always lags in major areas of the game, Dis City, Hell and Twin City. Maybe your just online at busy times, you living in Australia could be a factor since thats far away from the host. I dont know to be honest if there is any definate problems. I know that I always get lag when Im downloading movies *legally*. Maybe you should try cloing all other programs.
Back to top Go down
funkymonkey

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 am

Well even right now, I've only got the client and this open at the moment, and I'm in the mining cave, and I've still got 1.2k ping.
It's got to be something to do with the amount of players on or something, the server just can't handle it. Or it's just me living in Australia, which I hope it isn't.
Back to top Go down
DuroyEndac
Active
DuroyEndac

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 pm

That's a lot for mine cave.. I haven't had any lag problems, besides maybe a little spike here and there in Dis City. Anyway I'm sitting in market right now with 220 ping and 38/39 fps.

It may just be your comp or location. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Your computer location seems like the likely problem. I have never noticed any lag in mine cave. It could also be your ISP or if your using dial-up
Back to top Go down
PyroKiller

PyroKiller

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm

my problem is pretty annoying i posted a thread explaining what happend to me the first time i then uninstalled the game itself and redownloaded it. now i have a pure white screen it wont goto the loading page at all ive tried everything. i put the update folder into the main rar file and updated it ive tried putin it in the clone i made for the desktop for quick access and nothing seems to work just keep gettin a white screen of death o.o
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

pyro, there is a topic kicking around called "The Ifamous White Screen" you should have a look at that. One of the most common reasons for this while playing PC games is that your spec. dont meet the minimum requirements, or your graphics cards drivers are out dated, do a google search for (your model of graphics card) driver. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Client Issues... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Issues...   Client Issues... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Client Issues...
Page 1 of 1