LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...

Go down 
+4
ShaPSe7enSins
Pepsi
MissKai~
GoddessWarKitten
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GoddessWarKitten
Expert
Expert
GoddessWarKitten

Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am

I totally screwed up being a complete newb, I didn't lower my gear lvl before I rb'ed now all my gear is to high to wear.

Is there ANY way to lower all the gear lvl's so I can wear it again???

Maybe a box like the single met/db Artisan? Or the Socket NPC....

Instead of having to wear it.....

Please let me know. I'm totally screwed :(
Back to top Go down
MissKai~
Active
MissKai~

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 am

Sadly , The gear has to be equipt on the character for it to be de-leveled. Had the same problem when I was leveling my trojan though =[
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm

There isnt a way. The best thing you can do is ask a friend to lower it for you.
Back to top Go down
ShaPSe7enSins
Active

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Kitten, you know I can always help you out. Just let me know.

Molly
Back to top Go down
Hixy
Expert
Expert
Hixy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm

NO, and solved
Back to top Go down
GoddessWarKitten
Expert
Expert
GoddessWarKitten

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:15 am

I love your 1 word responses Hixy. >.> Real constructive.

Pepsi - The sad thing is I need to be trade partners with someone in order to do that.

Molly - It's ok, I thought you could help but turns out no-one could lower the gear for me as I couldn't trade it. It's not locked but it's protected. I really hate that feature.

Thanks for the responses. I decided after about... 30 minutes of being bored to just try and go lvl up. WhiteRussian helped me a bit by tanking for me at BI. I'm about 110 now, got some of my gear back. Just need 120 for the rest. Then leveling up the Water/War to get the rest. 2nd RB again and then level up again for the rest of my Water's gear that I forgot to lower before 1st rb [blessing gourd for Molly :) oh well lol that was my mistake]

The one thing I didn't screw up was the 1st rb on my archer. I de-leveled the gear before I blessed 1st rb so I had my bow and armor right from the start.
Back to top Go down
camillus
Pro
Pro
camillus

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 am

make a new char same class.
that should be easy to do.
you can get to that lvl easy.
or if you rbed in the same class. just wait for it.
Back to top Go down
GoddessWarKitten
Expert
Expert
GoddessWarKitten

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 pm

2 accounts maxed per IP Address. So how do I make a new character when I already have 2? Good idea but doesn't work unless you delete a character.
Back to top Go down
Hixy
Expert
Expert
Hixy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 pm

GoddessWarKitten wrote:
I love your 1 word responses Hixy. >.> Real constructive.

I was just simply answering the question and trying to reduce the amount of convos that are goin 2 lead 2 no answer.....which, as I see, has happened anyways...

This question would be very useful if it was streamlined and put in a FAQ section to avoid repeat posts by other users and so this doesnt happen to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

No. Ill downgrade that 4 ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Hixy
Expert
Expert
Hixy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:40 pm

lol.....what I mean is perfectly good and relevant questions asked dont make it to the sloved section because the correct answers get lost/missed in the chat. Maybe shortening the post to the questions and answers would help people instead of trawling through page after page looking for the answer.
Back to top Go down
PenutPharmer
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 am

Thank you Hixy you sumed it up perfectly

The answer is No!

#Topic Moved :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...   Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to lower gear lvl? Without wearing it...
Page 1 of 1