LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

SM making exp go down?

Go down 
+5
FallenGlory
Kaiichi
itzswifty
Blackwolf
Prey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prey

Prey

SM making exp go down? Empty
PostSubject: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Why is it that sometimes when I use SM, my exp goes down, and sometimes stop completely? Is it a bug or intended to be that way? Either way, it makes SM fairly useless for leveling.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
Expert
Expert
Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

It happens when you to do much damage to a monster. Its a well known and old bug.
Just take off your ring, or get a weeker bow when you have SM.
Back to top Go down
itzswifty
Pro
Pro
itzswifty

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 pm

i noticed this aswell but somebody told me i was gaining so much exp that it was going backwards..... kinda weird i know but when using superman try and lower your attack by taking your ring off or try going to other stronger monsters

hope ive helped

-Swifty

P.S i like your sig did you make it?.... if so could you make me one please
Back to top Go down
Kaiichi
Expert
Expert
Kaiichi

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Another way to look at it is like a speedometer. Once you pass the registered speed on it, your needle will point to the same place as it would as if you were driving quickly in reverse, resulting in negative experience. Given that this server has 800X exp anyway, sm is really not needed in order to achieve levels quickly. Whisper me on Kaiichi in game and I'll try to help you find a solution that will result in the maximum experience gain for your level.
Back to top Go down
http://nathanial.htmlplanet.com
FallenGlory
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah I have encountered the same bug. A good way to counter it is NOT to use SDG's and level on monsters higher then you (like black named), try Dis City or Hell. And taking your ring off like Wolf said will help as well. If you want SDG's so badly then don't level with superman, but use accuracy or some other XP skill.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

FallenGlory wrote:
Yeah I have encountered the same bug. A good way to counter it is NOT to use SDG's

use rains
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm

SRG gives more exp than SDG (If you're 1-hitting mobs in SM).. Unless you're just going over the limit, using SRG's would force you to train on higher mobs/lose exp sooner than another person who's using nothing.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Dream wrote:
SRG gives more exp than SDG (If you're 1-hitting mobs in SM).. Unless you're just going over the limit, using SRG's would force you to train on higher mobs/lose exp sooner than another person who's using nothing.

No cos its about the amount u hit not the exp u get ive lernt that in hell
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm

If you're one-hitting mob, it doesn't (shouldn't) matter how high you hit (unless this server works differently, then it's just stupid), the amount of exp you earn from the mob should be the same. (Same exp if you hit a mob for 1kk damage or if you hit it for 100kk, exaggerated but you get my idea)

By putting SRG's instead of SDG's you're raising the amount of exp to get.. It's known that one gets neg exp when you go over a certain amount (about 2kkk) but if you go over that amount enough, you'll get positive exp again (over 4kkk).
Back to top Go down
d4v3y
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 pm

this was happening for me in hell, i was hitting the mobs around 35k and with no SRG's or exp pots and my exp went down to 0%, but now i have no exp bar so its all good =O
Back to top Go down
PenutPharmer
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 am

Topic Is Solved. Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM making exp go down?   SM making exp go down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SM making exp go down?
Page 1 of 1