LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:52 pm

Coqnuer still has to sort out the sticky function out.. still broken.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
Expert
Expert
Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

If your a moderate or admin you will see "Quote" "Edit" "x" And "ip"
On everypost even its not yours. Im not sure if moderate have this feature but I'm sure admin does because I used formotion myself Razz

Click on edit.
Then scoll down untill you see "options" expand it.
Next to Post topic As : Normal / Sticky / Announcement

Click on Sticky and then Send.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:20 am

The normal/sticky/accouncement choice is not there, I only see it in the 'Solved Questions' Board, and just that one..
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
Expert
Expert
Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:27 am

Dream wrote:
The normal/sticky/accouncement choice is not there, I only see it in the 'Solved Questions' Board, and just that one..

Then he didnt modify the permission so that moderates can can sticky/announce/etc.

What he needs to do is logon a Admin account. Click on Administration Panel at the bottom of the homepage.
Click on General > And find Forum Name(Green Label)>Click any section in my case Guides>Permission(Its next to modify) > Scoll down to see if you have an option to go to Advanced Mode and click> Go to Moderators on the bottom and click on the unhighlighted box that says Create a sticky message.

I can post pictures if you still dont understand. This is so moderators can sticky post or else only the admin can do it.
Back to top Go down
Conquer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 am

Btw, you fools.

Mods can sticky. You just don't know how. look for it
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:55 am

I can only sticky in the solved question board =/
Back to top Go down
Conquer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 am

FOO WHAT I TELL U
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:46 am

YOU DA FOOL! >_<
Back to top Go down
Conquer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

you stank
Back to top Go down
PenutPharmer
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 am

MUAHAHAHA MY MIND CONTROL IS WORKING THEY ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!   The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sticky Issue is Offically Solved!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LastCO :: General :: Solved Questions-
Jump to: