LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

2 accounts per gateway or IP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiichi

2 accounts per gateway or IP? Empty
PostSubject: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

I am unable to make 2 accounts for each *IP* My girlfriend made one on her computer (IP ending in .102) and I made one on my computer (IP ending in .100) and neither of us can make any more accounts, nor can our room mate on her computer (IP ending in .101) someone please inform me as to why all the accounts are registering to one IP when they were created on seperate IPs
Back to top Go down
Conquer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:08 pm

Because your close to each other : P. Iunno, go to another house and make a account there.
Back to top Go down
Fir3Fox

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:37 pm

well basically put it simple, those are addresses assigned by computers on a network, this network has to go through a router which is connected to the internet, your ISP assigns your house/net line with 1 IP.

.100 /.101/ .102 tend to b Network number endings.

if you dnt understand, google it
Back to top Go down
colt

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm

exactly as fir3fox said. the router is assigned an ip address by ur isp (internet service provider) which is sent to your router. ur router will assign a different ip address to each pc connected to it. standard ones are ussualy 192.168.1.100 (last number varies) so basically, all ur computers are connected to the internet through the same ip. but ur home network has different ips and mac addresses for all the computers in ur household. the best advice i can offer is to go to a public library or another friend/relatives house and create the account. although, i must ask. there are records for what accounts are logged off certain ip addresses i know. does it matter how many accounts are logged off of a certain ip address? im assuming so. otherwise someone would be able to go to a library or something and make 5 accounts, then go home and be able to play all of them. my advice to you kaiichi. is that maybe ur other roommate should just play on one of the already existing accounts. otherwise u run the risk of banning all 3 or however many accounts you make
Back to top Go down
Kaiichi
Expert
Expert
Kaiichi

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

I see, so it IS based off the gateway, and not the IP that my router assigns. I DO understand the process, but just wanted to know which setup the servers recognized :D
Back to top Go down
http://nathanial.htmlplanet.com
colt
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:53 pm

i hope that my earlier post was able to answer your question. but dont give up all hope. i would maybe contact the owner and see if you would be able to work some thing out. its possible.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master
Master
Dream

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

The server tracks accounts by your external IP that they see from your ISP. This is also the IP that you assign to the router/modem, if you're using cable. They do not track your LAN IPs (192.168.x.x).

The safe way to check is just look on the register page itself on the main website. You can see all the account created on your current IP (that the server recognized) on the bottom of the register page. You can only vote for the accocunts listed (or get banned for CP farming) but you can play any account with one IP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 accounts per gateway or IP?   2 accounts per gateway or IP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 accounts per gateway or IP?
Page 1 of 1