LastCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LASTCO - THE SHOUTING ZONE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LASTCO? ASK THEM HERE! EXPECT A RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» unable to download
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby 19ray92@hotmail.ca Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

» Unable to download
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby andrejka5 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

» LastCo Server Down 05/06/2012
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby +DiViNe+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

» Application Format
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby Starkk Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

» Forge Points
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby |Shadow| Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 pm

» One word..
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby Blade Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

» i cant play..
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 am

» Game won't load
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby mradamson Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

» How do the new voting system work?
HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am

Search/Click 2 times a day
Custom Search
BUY NOW!>

HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT

Go down 
+6
ThaProducer
Pepsi
Blackwolf
Blade
d4v3y
Hixy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hixy
Expert
Expert
Hixy

HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Empty
PostSubject: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:54 am

as everyone is aware, lots off people use hacks that are inbuilt in the LastCO client during PVP and gw. my question is simple, HOW LEGAL IS THIS???

LastCo rule:

10) DONT USE ANY HACKS EXCEPT THE ONES ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE LASTCO CLIENT. IF YOU DO = BAN!

That would mean so long as its inbuilt in the client it can be used anywhere right? If not this rule need to be ammended to show when and where its ok to use thses hacks.
Back to top Go down
d4v3y
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 pm

I thought it was common knowledge that the inbuilt speed hack was to be used for hunting only and not for PVP
Back to top Go down
Hixy
Expert
Expert
Hixy

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 pm

common knowledge maybe, but 2 GMs told me 2 different answers, one said its illegal and you will get banned, one said you would not get banned. If inbuilt hacks can not be used in PVP and result in a ban, the rules need to reflect this and an ammendment of rule 10 is required the avoid confusion and to aid the GMs in enforcing these rules.

Someone offical please answer my question!!!

thanks
Back to top Go down
Blade
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Rolling Eyes Very valid questions Hixy.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
Expert
Expert
Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Just use it for travel and hunting, and not in pvp. If you see someone using it just report them., and I don't want it removed.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

I've always been told to only use it for hunting and traveling, never PVP. I've been told this by other players and by GM's in the old Xchat room.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Nvr 4 pvp is wot it thought. either that or every1 uses it then it wud b fair
Back to top Go down
FallenGlory
Pro
Pro

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 pm

The annoying thing about the build in hack is that after using it, you can't acces OTG, you don't have increased stamina and when you log out and back in you have like 1 hp. Anyways I agree with Hixy that the rules should be clear on the usage of this buildin hack.
Back to top Go down
ThaProducer
Guru
Guru
ThaProducer

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm

FallenGlory wrote:
The annoying thing about the build in hack is that after using it, you can't acces OTG, you don't have increased stamina and when you log out and back in you have like 1 hp. Anyways I agree with Hixy that the rules should be clear on the usage of this buildin hack.

U cant "revive here" either but u do still have xtra stamina it just doesnt show it. Get full stamina and use fb and it wont go down til a few shots
Back to top Go down
11pack
Expert
Expert
11pack

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Don't use it period? its a dumb hack even for hunting lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobgill.com/BrianD/BrianD.swf
DuroyEndac
Active
DuroyEndac

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

11pack wrote:
Don't use it period? its a dumb hack even for hunting lol

I agree. I'll use it every once and a while since it is there, but I'd rather have it gone completely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfje

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 am

Although it brings on the world of bugs I think it should be left there for the people who /do/ wish to use it.

I use it on occasions - though must be heavily policed in pvp which I'm not confident can be enforced properly. I've rarely seen people use it in combat.

That said I think the current situation is pretty good. Could be worse dudez.
Back to top Go down
Pepsi
Master
Master
Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 am

I think this questions been answered :) *Moved To Solved*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT   HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HACKS INBUILT IN THE CLIENT
Page 1 of 1